Women's Zone3 Aspire Wetsuit
- One of the highest rated wetsuits winning a wide range of industry awards.
- Made with 100% Yamamoto materials for maximum comfort and performance.
- Designed for a fast, smooth and natural feeling swim.
The Aspire triathlon wetsuit for women is constantly given praise for its great fit, remarkable flexibility around the shoulders, carefully balanced buoyancy and rapid removal.
Due to the popularity of the Aspire, Zone3 have made minimal changes to the latest version of the suit. The main focus has been on increasing the flexibility even further and this has been achieved with the introduction of a new one-piece shoulder panel design and by incorporating higher stretch materials.
The Aspire is the perfect suit for the beginner athlete through to the pro athlete and has been offering a fantastic swimming experience to all of those who have chosen this suit since its conception in 2008.
The Aspire is packed with features to promote the fastest and most energy efficient swim possible. The key features include:
- Premium #39 SCS Yamamoto fabrics designed to ensure superb all-over body flexibility, comfort and performance.
- Aqua dynamic 'SCS' Nano coating applied to the neoprene meaning that there is almost no drag through the water.
- Years of research and development have resulted in an even better ladies specific suit. Since 2008, Zone3 have organised hundreds of demo sessions with all levels of swimmer to improve the fit further.
- The Ladies Aspire has a lower level of buoyancy around the chest and core compared with the Men's version. This improves the comfort of the suit further and makes it a perfect suit for the majority of women who are naturally more buoyant in the water than men.
- A higher stretch 3mm chest panel combined with 1.5mm side chest seam construction aids in course sighting during the swim navigation, keeps up core body warmth and is designed to suit a wide range of different chest sizes.
- New 1.5mm one-piece shoulder panel with no seams from elbow to elbow to offer even more flexibility and distance per stroke. Therefore, helping to conserve energy and swim faster with less effort.
- Pro Speed CuffsTM on the arms and the legs for rapid removal after the swim to ensure the quickest transitions, saving you vital time on any course.
- Premium inner linings are used which further add to the comfort and flexibility of the suit.
- Downwards YKK zip to enable the suit to go on and off easily.
As the reviews say: "Swimming in the Aspire is every bit as comfortable and energy efficient as swimming in suits costing twice as much.”