Women's Zone3 Valour Wetsuit
Pre-order now - delivery 15th of July.
- Reduces fatigue and increases warmth, great for open water enthusiasts.
- Perfect for those new to triathlon or open water swimming.
- High Stretch 1.5mm neoprene in the shoulders and arms gives you full range of motion for an unrestricted swim stroke.
- 4mm Core Support Buoyancy Panels aid with improved leg and hip position in the water.
- Premium, YKK zip for durability and easy removal
- SpeedFlo and Smoothskin neoprene reduces fatigue and improves durability.
- Zone3 Pro-Speed Cuffs on the wrist and ankles help to remove the wetsuit without the need of assistance, with social distancing in place.
The Valour offers some excellent features for open water swimmers wanting to take the plunge on their first wetsuit without the large expense.
The innovative “Extreme Flex” inner lining material offers excellent flexibility around the shoulders and arms for a comfortable and energy efficient swim. This gives you the ability to move and use your full range of motion and glide freely through the water, conserving energy and reducing fatigue.
Improved Body Position
The 4mm Core Support Buoyancy Panels in the Valour suit improve the position of your legs and hips in the water, helping you achieve a more streamlined and efficient position, which will reduce drag and fatigue during your swim.
Durable & Easy to Swim in
Made from a mix of advanced SpeedFlo and Smoothskin neoprene to reduce fatigue, increase your endurance and increase durability. This also aids beginner swimmers who haven’t mastered the open water technique yet.
Easy to Put on & Remove
There’s nothing worse than struggling to get that wetsuit on or off, particularly with the social distancing measures put in place at open water venues/lakes. A high-quality YKK downwards zipper, combined with our trademark silicone coated Pro-Speed Cuffs on the wrist and ankles are great for putting on or taking off your wetsuit.
The Valour features a low neckline and excellent fit, as well as fully stitched and glue bonded seams throughout, making it one of the most comfortable entry level wetsuits available. This is also an added benefit for beginners who often prefer a lower neckline when starting out, due to any anxiety or panic that can sometimes set in for the occasional swimmer starting out in the open water.
Choosing your first wetsuit can feel as daunting as it can expensive, so with the perfect mix of flexibility and buoyancy, all whilst being very affordable, the Valour wetsuit is perfect for anyone wanting to try open water.