Women's Zone3 Keri-Anne Payne Wetsuit
- Designed in collaboration with two times World Champion and Olympic silver medallist, Keri-Anne Payne
- Stylish design with a functional purpose to help improve swim technique.
- One piece shoulder panel for high levels of comfort and flexibility.
- Great looking suit with full SpeedfloTM coating for drag reduction.
The Keri-Anne Payne wetsuit is the perfect women’s entry-level suit, designed for competitive racing with added design features to act as training aids whilst swimming.
Featuring an innovative one-piece shoulder section, full Speedflo™ coating and 5mm buoyancy leg panels – this suit is fast and extremely comfortable.
Feedback during testing highlighted its performance, comfort and key training features as some of the best in market.
This exclusive wetsuit takes the performance one step further by incorporating design features to help improve your swimming efficiency. It incorporates Triscape’s “Straight Line Swimming” methodology into the design and is designed specifically for women.
- The line at the back helps identify body shape in water and ensure you are keeping correct body position.
- Position of the blue K’s on the hips helps to identify correct rotation of the body.
- Position of the blue K’s on the arms helps identify correct arm entry – ensuring your head is still but the K’s alight with the ears on every stroke.
This suit has not only been designed with performance and comfort as top priorities, but adds additional functional-style that allows the user to progress their swim technique but also to feel confident wearing the wetsuit.
Watch the video below to see Keri-Anne explaining the suit and the idea behind it.
- Great flexibility around the shoulders and arms for comfortable and energy efficient swimming.
- Innovative new 'Extreme Flex' material used for the underarm panels to significantly improve the distance which can be achieved with each stroke and therefore improve endurance and swim speed.
- Women’s specific fit and new exclusive sizes to help ensure the best fit.
- Slightly thicker panels are positioned to support the legs and hips and reducing drag and making swimming feel much easier.
- The use of ‘SpeedFlo’ fabric on 70% of the wetsuit to minimize drag through the water, increase speed and improve durability. The remaining 30% made from high quality rubberised smoothskin neoprene.
- Zone3’s trademark Silicone coated Pro-Speed CuffsTM on the lower legs to help increase speed of removal and therefore save time and conserve energy.