Star Trisuit with/ without Support in Persia Petunia
- Short sleeved trisuit featuring dark pink contrast and gold detail
- Perforated mesh panels on back neck and side waist keep you cool
- New long-distance women-specific triathlon chamois
- Beautiful subtle gold stitching, front zip and gold reflective transfer logos
- Extra wide, power-mesh lined leg hem will never dig in
- Strong four-needle chafe-free stitch construction
- Front zip with protective placket and a non-bounce zip pull
- Two easy-reach, quick-entry flap pockets at rear waist
- Choice to include power mesh quick dry Trigirl support crop top
You asked for it and we delivered! Our short sleeve Star trisuit features a super lightweight sleeve fabric that will not restrict movement.
Choice of bust support. The Trigirl quick-dry power-mesh lined bra offers perfect support for A, B and smaller C cup sizes.
Select this trisuit without Trigirl support bra if your are a C to D cup or larger. In this case we recommend you to purchase a constructed sports bra to wear under your trisuit. Our Anita DynamiX is a perfect option and available at 20% discount when purchased together with this trisuit!
The Star features gorgeous Trigirl exclusive design details, such as a sparkling gold zip with contrast pink placket, non-restricting hem panels, and perforated mesh panels to keep you cool and dry.
The Star trisuit is made with our new long-distance women’s-specific triathlon chamois, providing even more protection than our standard chamois. Quick-drying comfort that transitions perfectly from swim to bike to run.
The main body fabric is our favourite new VITA Xtra-Life Lycra from recycled ECONYL® yarn. A fabric that is not only high-performance and quick-drying, but also sustainable and ultra-chlorine resistant.
- Trisuit leg inseam measures 24cm in size M (9 1/2 inch)
- 78% Polyamide (recycled) 22% Elastane (LYCRA® XTRA LIFE™)
- Ultra Chlorine resistant, UV protective UPF 50+, absolutely non see-through, muscular compression and support
- Designed in London. Made in Lithuania