Spice Trisuit with Support Crop in Paradise Bay
- Flattering trisuit featuring bright electric blue panels
- New perforated mesh panels keep you cool and dry and look amazing
- Ultra-comfortable Trigirl-exclusive women’s-specific triathlon chamois
- Gorgeous back detail is attractive and functional
- £3 from the sale of this trisuit goes to supporting Women's Aid
This trisuit features a contrast turquoise zip placket and back neck binding. The black perforated leg and back panels keep you cool and dry on a hot race day.
The Spice trisuit features our women’s-specific triathlon chamois, providing ultra quick-drying comfort that transitions perfectly from the bike to the run. A separate bra top offers excellent support for smaller bust lines, while offering the versatility to wear your own sports bra if you need more support.
Like all styles from our 2017 collection, this trisuit is made from the new VITA Xtra-Life Lycra from recycled ECONYL® yarn, which is not only high-performance and quick-drying, but sustainable and ultra-chlorine resistant.
Supporting women: £3 from the sale of the Spice trisuit goes to Women's Aid, a grassroots federation working to provide life-saving services and build a future where domestic violence is not tolerated.
- Suit leg inseam measures 22.5cm (8 3/4 inch)
- 78% Polyamide (recycled) 22% Elastane (LYCRA® XTRA LIFE™)
- Ultra Chlorine resistant, UV protective UPF 50+, absolutely non see-through, muscular compression and support
- Designed in London. Made in Portugal