Neoprene Heat-Tech Gloves
- Some of the warmest and most water tights gloves on the market
- High stretch 3.5mm neoprene with Titanium lining for warmth
- Liquid seal finish and Smoothskin closure system to reduce water entry
- Longer wrist straps with Velcro closure
They are made from high-stretch material to ensure a great fit and flexibility during the swim.
The seams are glued, double blind stitched and then liquid sealed on the external side to help ensure they are watertight and durable.
The Zone3 Heat Tech Gloves also have a unique Smoothskin Waterblock system at the top to help keep water ingress to a minimum as well as a Velcro strap to help minimise any water entry. They also feature a durable 3D printed palm to help with grip and catch in the water.
- Increased Glove Length: Gives the option to tuck into wetsuit.
- Velcro Fastener: Helps to reduce water ingress and keeps sock in position.
- Water Block: An innovative Smoothskin closure system.
- Insulated Neoprene: With titanium lining to help keep hands warm.
- External Seams with Liquid Seal Finish: Watertight, comfortable and durable.
- 3D Palm Pattern Grip: Provides protection and grip when walking to the water.
A fantastic pair of gloves to keep you warm and in the water for as long as you can manage.
Note that the sizing is unisex for men and women. Most women would therefore fit the small size.