Brave & Victor 2-Piece Triathlon Set in Print Wave Red - Save 15%
BRAVE Tri Top
- New perforated mesh panels keep you cool and dry and look amazing!
- Comes with a quick-dry mesh support bra.
- Easy-to-reach back pockets and cooling perforated mesh back panels.
Our new Brave tri top is as stylish as it is high-performance! With fabulous details exclusive to Trigirl, the Brave features a trendy wave print option, reflective detailing, and perforated mesh panels to keep you cool and dry.
The Brave tri tank is made of super-supportive recycled VITA Lycra material and comes with a separate power mesh support bra, offering excellent bust support as well as the versatility to wear a different sports bra of your choice.
The Brave stays in place thanks to a longer cut than most tri tops on the market- no more annoying riding and rolling up means you can concentrate on your triathlon! And with easy-to-reach back pockets and cooling perforated mesh back panels, the Brave tri top is a flattering and functional tri top for training and racing.
VICTOR Tri Shorts
- Features two pockets, mesh panels and a standard leg length
- Silicone gripper bonded hem comfortably keeps shorts in place
- Women’s-specific triathlon stretch-foam chamois
- Internal key pocket inside front waist, zipped pocket at back for gel storage
Featuring Trigirl's exclusive women’s-specific triathlon chamois, Victor tri shorts are incredibly comfortable both on the bike and the run. With our new perforated mesh panelling, print options and VITA performance fabric, the shorts are comfortable, cooling and fashionably flattering.
This style features a soft, brushed inner waist that doesn't chafe and an inner drawcord allows for waist adjustment. The inner leg hem is bonded with a silicone gripper keeping leg fabric in place, and a high back panel at the waist means you’re covered on the bike.
- Inner leg length measures 20cm (8 inch) in size medium
- 78% Polyamide (recycled) 22% Elastane (LYCRA® XTRA LIFE™)
- Ultra Chlorine resistant, UV protective UPF 50+, absolutely non see-through, muscular compression and support
- Sustainable: fabric made from ECONYL® regenerated polyamide
- Designed in London. Made in Portugal